Core Preceptor, August 2021-May 2023
- Appointed to teach two years of Literature Humanities to Columbia freshmen in the prestigious Core Curriculum program.
Teaching Fellow, September 2017-May 2020
- Taught one year of Intermediate I & II Italian language.
- Taught two years of Elementary I & II.
The New School
Associate Director, WriteOn NYC, August 2016-Current
- Taught five years of a Pedagogy course to WriteOn Teaching Fellows.
Teaching Fellow, WriteOn NYC, January 2016-May 2016
- Pioneered and taught a creative writing curriculum with middle grade boys at the George Jackson Academy.
Teaching Assistant, Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts, August 2015-May 2016
- Taught a weekly Discussion Section for 25 students enrolled in The Invention of Literature lecture course.